Sunday, January 15, 2012

Too Short of a Weekend!

It's Sunday night and I am wondering where my weekend went...thinking about it I didn't have a weekend because, Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday I worked. I had no time for me, but then I remember NO SCHOOL MONDAY and I became happy, not because I didn't have school but because I have no school and no work for the first time in a long time. And let me tell you, my Monday off is a well needed day off.

My lack of sleep has been playing tricks on me, let me tell you how. Today when I got off work I decided I would download Flash onto my computer so that I could start playing around and get more comfortable with it. As I was downloading Flash I forgot that I needed to download some updated stuff for my computer for it to let me finish downloading. So it gets to the last percent of downloading when it informs me that I don't have everything I need to download the rest of the application. There went my day, I was tired and didn't feel like sitting through more downloads. Being tired is my computer weakness.

Well that's it for tonight. Goodnight everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Been there, done that. Downloading can steal your days away, sorry it happened on your first day off in awhile. :( Hopefully, your next day off will be full of pleasant surprises and all your downloading will be done.

    ReplyDelete