Tuesday, January 24, 2012

New Day, New Design.

Today I have decided, that for every new day I, in return, will make a new design. Now when I say design, I can mean anything from a new drawing to a new website.

Today I was thinking about making a new Flash animation, but thought about the troubles the first one has given me and decided against that idea. My next idea was to draw a new tattoo design, but then I thought that would make me want another tattoo and I don't think that would go over well with my parents.

So now I ask you, what do you think my new design should be?

A website?

A tattoo design?

Let me know what you think.

4 comments:

  1. well a website is what comes to mind. you can create and expand any idea into a website, and turn it into something extraordinary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knows! Fiddle with colors and fonts, get excited and see if you'd like to do something simplistic or focus on a large scale project. You never know where that'll take you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelby,

    A WEBSITE only if you let me in on it and let me watch. Maybe we can come in early like an hour and let me see what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should go over the rules of symbols, shape tweens, motion tweens, nesting animations, and anything else you tried in Flash and create another animation. Take your time, call on your instructor to answer any questions before you reach the point of throwing your monitor out the window! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete