Thursday, January 26, 2012

Mid Terms, Easy?

Well everyone I took my first mid term today, and to be honest it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. We went over everything first then took the test. The good thing was nothing was that confusing.

In the test there was stuff about Flash animations, terms, Blogging, and Pod casting. The good thing about that was one we already took a test on pod casting and blogging, so I knew everything about that. The bad thing was that Flash terms and things still get me confused. Only because almost everything is the same, or mean the same.

2 comments:

  1. The test was a bit easy, but of course, I had a problem with the same question you did!! The only thing I'm worried about flash is the name of the tools and the application to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In your next Flash class you will learn more, and the more you try to accomplish something in Flash, the more you learn. It's one of those programs that just take time and experience. I think you learned more than you think which showed in your mid term!

    ReplyDelete