Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Life in The Fast Lane!

I always feel like my life is in overdrive and I have no breaks. First it's work, then school, then homework, then wake up and start it all over again. Sometimes I wish I could just stop time in a single moment and never leave it. A moment where parents didn't worry about money, and everyone was happy. Sadly that can't happen, time doesn't stop and life keeps going, but would anyone really want to be stuck in one moment, never really going anywhere, and never advancing. I really don't think so. I think people would like to have their good days mixed with the bad, and thinking about it maybe the bad days help keep peoples ideas growing.

I know most people are wondering what this has to do with design, well it has to do with if we were stuck in time never really living are lives then people wouldn't be coming up with new design, or new clothing for us to buy. No one would be having a bad day to lead to an amazing website, or graphic design.

Well those are my thoughts for today, time is going by fast and I have work to do.

Until next time,

Shelby Lynn

4 comments:

  1. Life won't always be this hectic for you. Think of this time as a growing and learning experience. The things you grow through today will build your character and make you stronger and more confident to face the future. When times get rough, take a deep breath, smile, and say to yourself, "This is only temporary!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. It takes a special kind of person to balance the responsibilities like work and school -- I know so many people who have simply given up pushing for an education simply because they want some money right now. I think it's admirable to deal with both at the same time.

    Just keep going until you 'run out of gas'. It may seem like you're bordering on empty, but you're not. Those are the real bumps in the road.

    Did you have enough comparisons to cars yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well from your opinion your life is just a routine. But don't let that ruin the joy out of life for life can always have times that can be remembered as memorable. Don't give up for life is a design and you choose the effects that will persist. You can always change the design of things to make them fit to your lifestyle. Like the instructor said this is only temporary and good comes to those who wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is overwhelming but a an amazing experience when you have to take on multiple responsibilities in life. I applaud you for balancing them even though at times you may want to have a break. But anything worth while having isn't going to be easy. You have a lot of determination and I admire that in you.

    ReplyDelete