Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Time Management

This week I have been thinking a lot about time management, how I can use my time to make sure that all my work is being completed before other things. This was hard for me to try to think about, mainly because my time is used up between work and school. I started with thinking about time before and after work, this makes it hard because before work is normally between 7am and 9am. This would be a good amount of time to complete a few of my projects and assignments before work, however I have a hard time getting myself out of bed when I have just got home the night before at 1am or later. Lucky for me I get one day off a week from both work and school. This day I spend about 5 hours doing nothing but school work. I send everyone away and turn off my phone and just focus, however this is my only day off, I get so tired of school work and work work, that sometimes I wonder if I should just call it quits. I need help trying to give equal amounts to school, work, homework, and me time, but how when I hardly have time to get enough sleep? Can anyone help me?


xoxo
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment