Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Stress of the Week

Hello everyone,

This past couple of weeks I have learned about different things is Photoshop, learned what would be the best way for me to manage my time, and I have learned a few things when it comes to photography. With all of these things I am constantly thinking about the next things that have to be done. From the photos, to amount of time it will take for me to create something in Photoshop, to managing my time as best as I can.

With how this month has gone I feel like I have been able to get a lot of things done that I didn't think was possible. Now if only my life will work out the same why, between work, school, and trying to figure out a wedding, I feel like school is the only thing I can get right at the moment. However I am happy that I was enduring this class this month, because it showed me that I can make things happen if I just buckle down.

Thank you all for listening, now it is time for me to get back to work.

xoxo
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment