Friday, June 28, 2013

Getting There One Hair At A Time

As we hurry to the end, I am ready for it to slow down. This statement is said because I still have twenty seconds left to a thirty second animation. Needless to say I did not believe that it would be this hard to make little characters move, and let alone make other things go with it, and make a story to follow. I feel like I am lost in the world of animation, I create something but then it goes wrong and I delete it and start over again. Not to mention that the scenes option is not working for me. I can't seem to get the hang of it. Maybe it's just not my week.

Though I would love to stay and type some more I really need to get back to the process of creating my little short animation, and as always pulling out my hair. However I am all ears for anyone that would like to help.

xoxo
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment