Friday, June 7, 2013

Animation At It's Finest

This week I started my new class, which sadly deals with Flash. I know I should be happy that I am getting away from Photoshop for a while, however I am a little sad at Flash. Not because I think it will be to hard to work with, but more because I am stepping into the unknown with this on my heels.

Anyways, this week has be a little "interesting" to say the least. I have learned that Flash is a very temperamental program. It will like me one second, and then BAM! hate me. However, I have not given up. I am know on my third 6 second animation, and I am very proud of what I have come up with. I think that it is a work in progress and that it can only go up from here.

On another note, I am trying to learn how to draw in Flash, because I have heard that it is easier than using Illustrator, I don't think that this is so. Illustrator is great with the pin tool but Flash, I can't seem to figure out. I know you are probably thinking that this girl is crazy but I'm not. I am just a designer looking for a little advice.

xoxo
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment