Friday, June 14, 2013

Learning A Little

After two weeks of consistent hair pulling, you will be amazed to hear that I still have hair left. However, I have learned to master movement, or at least I seem to think I have. After last week dealing with a twenty second commercial I am hoping that this 30 second short animation will be much easier, which I am thinking that now that I know how it works it should be.

I believe this will be easier because I finally bought the book for this class, and too my surprise it has some very useful information. A few examples are a premise, it helps solidify the plot and its intent. Before I wouldn't have even thought about a plot when creating a twenty second commercial. With that thought in your head, you need to think about where you want your commercial to take you. What your message is going to be about, and how are you going to show your message in your animation.

I also learned that if you can first visualize what the main scene does and plan what is going to happen than you will create a solid animation. A few other things I need to keep in mind is that when creating an animation, if you are not sure how things are meant to look than try acting them out to see movements. You can also reference pictures or videos to also see actions in motion.

Those are just a few things I have learned, so until next time.

xoxo
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment