Thursday, May 30, 2013

This Class Was Great

In this class I learned a lot, more than I think I will ever be able to explain. However, I will start to try to explain most of what U have learned.

Starting with the fact that I learned how to even use Indesign in the first place. Before this class I only touched Indesign because of a project in my beginning classes. Let me tell you I never thought there was so much I could learn in such a little amount of time. I learned how to work with master pages in Indesign, add pages, create character styles, and paragraph styles that can be used any time and makes it easier o match up text. In this class I also learned how to be able to set up your pages to match up with making the dummies. This is not all though, I learned about print, and different kinds of prints and which ones are used now, I also learned where different design styles started and how far back in which they did start.

This is only the beginning of what I have learned in this class, it has been so much fun learning different things that I have never really thought was possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment