Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Long Time No See.

It's been a long time since I have been on here, so I guess I will catch you up on what has been happening in my life, design wise. Lately I have been designing most of the stuff I plan on using for my wedding, invitations, guest book, centerpieces, all the way down to how I want the pictures to look with the angles, dresses, bridesmaids, and groomsmen. I also have been asked to create and maintain a website for Claywell Trucking Inc. but as of right now I have not had the time to start the project, lucky for me it is my fiance's parent's company, so they are understanding that my time has been cut into with school, and work. Anyways, now that I am back at school, and I get to start working on my portfolio and it is kind of scary but I am excited to start showing off the work that I am proud of.

In this class I feel like there are so much to get done, like I plan on making a Facebook page for people to see my work, and be able to contact me. I was asked for a You tube account, but I haven't used one yet because I never thought I would need one to upload videos. Well I have a lot that I need to get done before I head to work, so until next time.

xoxo
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment