Sunday, February 10, 2013

Getting through the week.

This week has kicked my butt from the beginning and it hasn't really been because of design. I have gotten the flu and let me tell you it is not fun. Any how I missed a lot of class because of this, first I missed Tuesday because well lets just say I could get to far from a bathroom, then Thursday we were learning wordpress. Through once I get the hang of it I think it will be easy, I believe that getting there is going to be the hard part.

I decided that since on Thursday wordpress hated me I would read up on it and find out exactly how it works. I think this was a crazy thought at first because I am a hands on type of person, but I thought heck lets give it a try. Let me just tell you it was the wrong thought, I have never been more confused about an application.

Just because I haven't gotten the hang of this thing yet doesn't mean I won't, though I don't have much tell to sit around trying to figure it out. Well back to more research on this thing. Wish me luck.


xoxo
Shelby

1 comment:

  1. At first WordPress does look a bit confusing but with a little time, it makes development of a site much easier and quicker. There are a number of good video tutorials out there (just watch the version number) and of course you are free to use my Lynda.com account. We are watching one together this morning. You are a very good designer and are quickly becoming a very good web designer as well. I have no doubt that not only can you do this, you will eventually do it very well.

    ReplyDelete