Sunday, February 24, 2013

Better Than Nothing

This past week we had to create a website, Wordpress, about what we wanted to do after we graduate, how we are going to get there, and why. First I will start off with the fact that I had coded my wordpress site and it wasn't as bad as everyone thinks it is. The hardest part for me was the CSS and HTML coding anyway. But that isn't everything that I wanted to talk about, I wanted to talk about what I had to think about when thinking where I wanted to go after I leave college. It took a little longer than I thought it was going to when I want coming up with ideas.

In the end I finally found out exactly why I wanted to do what I want to do. I want to one day work from home because I don't want to give up my career when I have kids, I still want to be able to help bring in money for the family. I also want to be able to see my kids everyday, which is why I choose to work from home.

Then I had to come up with a few reasons of how I am going to get there, that one I already thought about. I will need to work from a design company to get to see how everything is done. Then I will need to get my name out there. Let people know who I am and how great I am going to be.

Well these are only little things that I came up with, but it is better than nothing.

xoxo
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment