Friday, January 18, 2013

Getting Easier

This week has been a less confusing time, I have found out that I learned some things in high school that are going to help me through this next week, and that I am not so bad at coding after all. So let me start off with saying, thanks to my high school teacher for making us hand code forms and tables. If it wasn't for that I would be totally lost in this part of class. Also I am super happy that instead of having to hand code everything we get to use Dreamweaver!!!!! I am super happy about this, if you can't tell.

 Moving on to over news, I have no idea what I want to do my next website on, I think its because it just seems boring or it's because I haven't really taken the time to really think about what would be good to do a five page website on.  I guess I really need to jump on that because one, Thursday will be here faster than I want. And two I will need to do a lot of research once  again. Well until next time.

xoxo
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment