Sunday, January 27, 2013

A little late....

I know I am a little late on this post and am deeply sorry, however I do have a lot to say and it's mostly about our new program. (This is mainly the part-time students that will get what I mean.) I came from the part-time class and I didn't think I would feel like I was thrown into the lions den with this class until now. I was used to doing good work but having two weeks to get through with it. I mean don't get me wrong I am still trying to put amazing work out there but I feel like I could be doing much better work than what I have being putting out.

I know that, possibly, some of the other part-time now full-time students might feel the same way that I do. I try to manage time better, I am trying to get more of my work done in my free time, but when my computer is about to seconds away from being put in the trash it is hard to do.

I know with time it will get easier and I will soon know this coding like it is the back of my hand, but it is taking a little longer to do with the short amount of time I have. Well again I am sorry that this post is a little late, I hope you enjoy reading it.

xoxo
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment