Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Creating Stress

Looking at this title you probably won't think that this is about creating web sites, but I am sad to say that it is. The more coding I learn the more stressed out I become. I never thought that coding would make me want to rip every piece of hair out of my head, but it does. For two reasons; one, there is some many different codes that you need to know just to make a website look like someone other than a two year old did it. Two, if you misspell something or even put a dash were there should not be one then everything does not work.

The more I work on this site the more I just want to SCREAM!!!!!! However, I am happy that I am learning new stuff that I will be able to use in the long run. Some of the new things that I didn't know before are; div's, the different codes that can go inside different elements of codes, and of course CSS. Before this class I never in my life touched CSS, and when we first started learning CSS it just looked like a whole bunch of letters, but slowing I am starting to get the hang of it.

Anyways, wish me luck, cause I am truly going to need it.

xoxo,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment